Thursday, November 27, 2014

Our Bucket List & #365daysofkindness

Last time I wrote, it was just shy of a year ago. 
I have a lot of plans for the next year and I figured I should start documenting them. 
After I lost my Grandma I started thinking of ways I could make my life better. How I could change other peoples lives. 
This is what I came up with. 

I plan on starting a movement. 
I want to complete 
#365daysofkindness 
So everyday, in 2015, I am planning to do something nice for someone else. It can be something as small as saying "Thank you so much" or something larger like handing out care packages to homeless, or volunteering my time.
I plan on documenting my acts of kindness on social media… whether it be here on my blog, on the Facebook page I created, or on my Instagram @ wisdomfromawichman
I encourage everyone to join in with me. 

After losing my Grandma, I also realized life is WAY too short to not set goals for myself. 
My husband and I have taken the last few days to sit down and go over things we really want to do with our lives before we leave this Earth. 
Things we would be sad we didn't get to do. 
A lot of it is travel. We both really love to travel. 
I personally think the best way to broaden your knowledge on the world is to experience it first hand. 
I have been very fortunate to have seen Rome, London, Paris & several parts of Germany in the last few years and I can only hope that I will be blessed enough to continue to see the world. 

So, this is our bucket list. 
I am sure with time things will get completed & new things will be added. But I think this is a hefty start! 

1. Rome, Italy - completed. 
2. London, England- completed. 
3. Paris, France- completed. 
4. Visit Cancun, Mexico- which we may never do if it continues to be this unsafe.
5. Visit Grand Canyon 
6. Visit Dominican Republic (I have completed but Joe has not, so hey, let's go again).
7. Visit Capri, Italy
8. Visit Spain 
9. Sky diving 
10. Live in another State. 
11. Go to a Chris Brown Concert. 
12. Go to an Ed Sheeran Concert. 
13. Own a corvette 
14. Visit Bora Bora. 
15. Have children. 
16. Build our dream home.
17. Retire early. 
18. Spend a summer abroad.
19. Travel to all 50 States. 
20. Visit the US Virgin Islands. 
21. Visit the Maldives. 
22. Visit Scottland and see the Fairy Pools. 
23. Visit Prague. 
24. Visit Greece 
25. See the Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau in Alaska 
26. Visit Australia
27. See the Marble Caves at General Carrera Lake in Argentina 
28. Visit Dubai 
29. Buy a Louis Vuitton 
30. See the Antelope Canyon in Arizona. 
31. Go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan.
32. Go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC. 
33. See a drive in movie together 
34. Visit Thailand. 
35. Elephant ride in Thailand. 
36. Run a successful blog 
37. #365daysofkindess 
38. Go on a RV camping trip through the USA.
39. See the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade. 
40. New Years Eve in NYC. 
41. Learn a new dance together. 
42. Go on a game show. 
43. Shower in a waterfall. 
44. Spend New Years in an exotic location. 
45. Find a job we love. 
46. Go on a hot air balloon ride. 
47. Visit the Statute of Liberty & Ellis Island. 
48. Run a marathon (JOE)
49. Try a famous Cronut
50. Give a shelter pet a home.
51. See the Victoria Secret Fashion show in person 
52. Visit "Real" Santa in Finland. 
53. Celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary. 
54. Attend the Kentucky Derby and bet on it. 
55. See a Broadway musical. 
56. Tour Googleplex. 
57. Take a gondola ride in Venice, Italy
58. Go zip lining. 
59. See the Hollywood Sign
60. Go on a Haunted Mansion Tour in California 
61. Float in the Dead Sea. 
62. Own a Vespa 
63. Go to the Olympics 
64. Visit a chocolate factory 
65. Soak in the Hot Springs in Iceland (Blue Lagoon)
66. See Andrea Bocelli live 
67. See the fireworks over Cinderella's Castle. 
68. Prepare a care package for the homeless 
69. Visit San Alfonso Del Mar, Chile 
70. See the Northern Lights 
71. Go to Disney Land in California & Lego Land 
72. Visit Machu Picchu, Peru 
73. Visit Iguazu Falls, Argentina 
74. Visit Taj Mahal, India 
75. Eat at a restaurant from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives 
76. Write and publish a book 
77. Join a cooking class 
78. Learn a new instrument. 
79. Volunteer at a hospice care facility 
80. Go horseback riding together. 
81. Be a mentor 
82. Go on a wine tour. 
83. Further our education
84. Organize a picnic outing with friends. 
85. Visit an active volcano 
86. Take a helicopter ride 
87. Go on a river cruise 
88. Learn another language. 
89. Go grape stomping. 
90. Attend a music festival 
91. Visit the Galapagos Islands 
92. Go to The Ellen Show 
93. Unplug for 48 hours 
94. Airboat through an alligator infested swamp 
95. See the Tunnel of Lights in Japan
96. Walk the Golden Gate Bridge 
97. Research the family tree 
98. Renew our vows in Vegas.
99. Learn pole dancing
100. Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. 
101. Make a time capsule with our children
102. Go skinny dipping 
103. Stand on the equator

Here's to a lifetime of goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment